As the sun begins to rise upon the fields of Pelennor, the great siege of Minas Tirith is all but lost Yet hope has not faded and help is close at hand. Through the crisp morning air, the sound of horns can be heard ringing out, signalling the arrival of King Thoden and the Riders of Rohan. With the hosts of Mordor arrayed in their thousands, Thoden gives an impassioned speech and leads his men into the fray, riding for ruin and the worlds ending!
Prepare to enter the amazing world of Middle-earth, and recreate the greatest battles and adventures fromThe Lord of the Rings andThe Hobbit. In this box set, youll find all the miniatures (no less than 84!) and rules you and an opponent will need to defend the city of Minas Tirith or take command of the forces of Evil and wage destruction and war upon the kingdom of Gondor. Included:
- Thoden, King of Rohan on Foot and Horseback: this character is supplied as 2 models, 1 on foot and 1 mounted and charging. Both models feature options for a helmeted or unhelmeted head, and both are clad in heavy armour, and armed with his sword, Herugrim. On foot, Thoden holds a shield; mounted, that shield is stowed;
- 12 Warriors of Rohan: foot-soldiers who make up the rank and file of the armies of Rohan. 4 models are armed with bows, 4 with hand weapons and shields, and 4 with spears and shields;
- 12 Riders of Rohan: horse-masters beyond compare, renowned for their great skill and bravery. 4 are armed with spear and shield, 4 with bows, 2 with swords and shields, and 2 with axes and shields;
- 20 Warriors of the Dead: restless spectral images of their former selves. 14 are armed with hand weapons, and 6 with spears.
- The Witch-King of Angmar on Fell Beast: the greatest of the Nazgl, and Saurons most deadly lieutenant, the Witch-King of Angmar carries a sword, wears the Crown of Morgul and attacks with the Fell Beasts teeth and claws;
- A Mordor Troll: spearheading attacks and breaking down fortress walls, this enormous creature wears heavy armour and is armed with a hand-and-a-half hammer;
- 36 Morannon Orcs: hailing from the Black Gate these are a stronger breed of Orc than those who man Saurons other bastions. They wear brutal-looking, thick armour 18 carry hand weapons and shields, and 18 carry spears and shields.
This box contains the complete, unabridged 208-page hardback Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual, packed with essential rules, guides and information covering Open, Narrative and Matched Play with your Middle-earth miniatures. Everything from the basic fundamentals of movement and combat through to fielding siege engines and casting magical powers is here, in an easy to follow format with annotated diagrams and photographs demonstrating the flow of battle. It even features beautifully-painted example armies, providing inspiration for your own collections.
As well as this, theres a 16-page booklet this contains the scenarios and profiles youll use in conjunction with the Rules Manual to recreate the Battle of Pelennor Fields with the miniatures in this box. 4 Scenarios are included to play through Charge of the Rohirrim, Thodens Last Stand, The March of the Dead and The Battle of Pelennor Fields each of these in turn adds more and more miniatures from the box, increasing the scale of the battles as you play.
A selection of gaming accessories are included, necessary for play:
- 12 6-sided dice;
- A 12" Rohan range ruler;
- A 12" Mordor range ruler;
- A double-sided sheet of punch-out tokens, used in game to denote effects and statuses of models.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, still sealed in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases (such as aerosols). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards, and cannot refund vouchers used for discounts on purchases.
Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged if cancelled within 7 days of the event start date.
Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be given the option of having the refund as store credit (in the form of loyalty points), or on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You may also like
Free UK Shipping
On orders of £80 or more
Up to 30 days
On all purchases
For every order
Unable to Add Item to Cart
Due to the way subscriptions work, subscription products cannot be bought alongside other products.