In order to ship aerosols, even within the UK, a Dangerous Goods license is required. Currently, we don't posses one of these, and as such we're unfortunately not able to ship aerosols.
As such, if any aerosol item is added to your cart, there will be no shipping options available, but you will still be able to select Local Pickup if you live locally.
Standard Grey spray is a best of both worlds option. As it is between black and white it provides a solid foundation for dark and lighter colours.
It’s also absolutely ideal for terrain projects including rock formations, concrete buildings, rubble and more.
The Colour Forge Standard Grey spray has a matt finish product and offers great coverage.
Using a tried and tested formula this product is on par with the best in the industry.
Presented in a 500ml rattle can (25% more than other brands on the market!).
For the best results:
1. Shake the can thoroughly for 5 minutes.
2. Pour warm water over the body of the can to bring it up to room temperature.
3. Repeat until all paint is warmed through.
4. Hold spray 12 inches from model and use short passes over the uncovered areas until the model is covered.
5. After use, rotate the can so it is upside down and spray until clear, this reduced the chance of nozzle blockages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.