Codex: Chaos Daemons contains a wealth of background and rules the definitive book for Chaos Daemons collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you'll find:
- The Chaos Gods & Their Infernal Legions: descriptions of the warp, the maddening realm that the Chaos Gods call home, and of the major Chaos Gods Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch and Nurgle along with their servants, the Chaos Daemons;
- Examples of the compositions of daemonic forces for the 4 Chaos Gods the Scintillating Legions, the Plague Legions, the Blood Legions and the Legions of Excess;
- Galactic Corruption: a map showing the impact of the Great Rift, from which the malign energies of the warp pour into realspace, with details of warp storms, Chaos strongholds and daemon worlds;
- Chaos Rising: a brief history of major warp-based catastrophes and daemonic incursions at least, the few that remain on-record
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Chaos Daemons army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Chaos Daemons army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 50 datasheets, providing rules for every Chaos Daemons unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting Chaos Daemons' methods of war on the tabletop;
- Daemonic Gifts: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Chaos Daemons;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- The Eternal Hordes: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 19 unique Stratagems 7 usable by any Chaos Daemons and 3 each for Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh;
- 24 unique Warlord Traits: 6 each for Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh;
- Hellforged Artefacts: 15 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Daemons;
- 21 psychic powers: 6 each for Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh, along with 3 Dark Hereticus powers for an army fielding Be'lakor;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, still sealed in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases (such as aerosols). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards, and cannot refund vouchers used for discounts on purchases.
Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be given the option of having the refund as store credit (in the form of loyalty points), or on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You may also like
Free UK Shipping
On orders of £80 or more
Up to 30 days
On all purchases
For every order
Unable to Add Item to Cart
Due to the way subscriptions work, subscription products cannot be bought alongside other products.