– It’s Not Easy Being Green: the history of Snotlings in the game, as well as a breakdown of the major positionals – Snotlings, Fungus Flingas, Fun-Hoppas, Stilty Runnas, Pump Wagons, and Trolls
– Profiles of famous Snotling teams, including the Crud Creek Nosepickers, plus rules, stats, and profiles for Star Players
– Star Player Spotlight: Ripper Bolgrot – this shockingly intelligent Troll mounted a successful legal battle to get Ugroth Bolgrot banned from Blood Bowl! His accomplishments on the pitch are equally impressive…
– Dirt from the Dugout: Mindy Piewhistle digs into the current trend of hiring Snotlings at Blood Bowl stadiums, and the somewhat less-than-desirable outcomes of the practice
– Star Player Spotlight: Fungus the Loon – This Goblin fanatic was raised by Snotlings, and he cares not for whom he swings his ball and chain, so long as he gets to smash things!
– Chat with the Rat: Hackspit Quillchewer interviews Zibbit, an enterprising Snotling who has dedicated his career to improving the design of the Pump Wagon
– Small, but Significant: Extensive and much-needed advice for playing, and winning, with Snotlings
– Star Player Spotlight: Nobbla Blackwart – Goblins and Snotlings both have a penchant for levelling the odds through a bit of, well, cheating! This Chainsaw-wielding loony adds some much-needed ultra violence to a Snotling team.
– Inducements and new Extraordinary Skills to give the little gits a leg up
– A new episode of the Mighty Blow! comic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.